8.10.2009

My Commute







I commute almost every day to work. I say almost because let's face it..if you have access to public transit on a stormy day or a hot, muggy, sweaty day you're probably going to use it.

Not saying I haven't ridden in those types of situations it's just sometimes I just prefer not to out of my own safety and comfort.

Here are some pictures of my commute on a beautiful, sunny, summer day in Madison, WI

I take the southwest commuter path from downtown and it's about 5.5 miles one way to my job.

*All pictures I have personally taken that I post are all taken with an LG UX260 cellphone so I apologize for the quality..or lack there of. I'm hoping when my bday rolls around in Nov. I will get a nice, new digital camera since I seemed to have lost my very old one a couple of years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment