1.28.2010

Portlandia!

On a continuation of how I've spent my holiday season I'm going to be posting my photos of my trip to Portland. My partner and I took the Amtrak Empire Builder a whole 40 hours there and 40 hours back.......IN COACH!

To be honest the trip out there sucked immensely but that's mostly because we got stuck next to not one but two screaming babies. A sleeping car will be in order next time.

The ride back was much much better minus the strange, somewhat mentally not right woman who was sitting behind us and decided to talk during most of the trip NON STOP!

Well enough about that...enjoy the photos!



























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. Since I can't seem to figure out how to get my large picture formats to fit on here better you can click on the photos individually and check them out. Sorry for the lameness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the places featured in my photos include our Amtrak train car, Union Station, Sunset in Montana, Washington Mountains, Por Que No mexican food restaurant, Voodoo Doughnuts, 6th avenue, Lucky Lab Brewery, Rogue's Public Ale House, Hawthorne St., Hawthorne Hideaway, Old Town Pizza, The Original Restaurant, our hotel room at the downtown Marriott, the La Crosse Train station, and the Alberta District.

    ReplyDelete