12.08.2009

Degrees? So many...


I finally ironed out all of the classes I'll be taking this Spring. I just found out that all along I could have been taking courses for the multiple degrees I've been wanting to get! I thought I had to go through this big, long process but it turns out I don't! I'm just having a hard time choosing what it is I want to get accomplished. Right now I'm wanting to finish up the Liberal Arts Transfer program although I don't want to transfer anywhere at the moment really. Then I want to do Business Management and Graphic design. I'm not in too big of a rush to figure it out. I'll be in Madison for probably a couple more years at least. Oh what the future holds.

In other news...I had my first official bike spill of the winter! I'm now laying in bed with a sore left side, some whip lash, and a huge bruise under my left knee. I've never heard so many of my joints crack in my life. It seems any time I move something creeks or cracks. I'm considering seeing a chiropractor. My back is bad as it is and now it's just awful. I'll wait it out until Friday and if I'm creaking like your grandma's floor I'll probably make a few calls.

Until then my bed is my sanctuary.

No comments:

Post a Comment